Our firm is currently interviewing for a Paralegal/Legal Assistant role to maintain and service current client relationships. The position will include:
- On-the-job training;
- Heavy client contact, legal research and document drafting;
- Leading RIAs and their representatives through the SEC and/or state registration process;
- Completing required regulatory annual filings;
- Creating and/or revising RIA disclosure documents, advisory agreements, and compliance documents;
- Reviewing marketing materials;
- Reviewing and/or drafting employment agreements;
- Formation of legal entities;
- Travel during portions of the year.
- Full time employment;
- Bachelor’s Degree (English Major or Business Major, a plus) and/or Paralegal Certificate from an ABA Certified program;
- Working knowledge of Investment Advisor’s Act, 1940 Act (Investment Company Act), other securities regulations and/or FINRA Rules helpful;
- Expertise in the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Strong attention to detail, responsiveness and ability to take initiative;
- Ability to prioritize and handle numerous competing demands in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment with frequent urgent deadlines;
- Ability to work independently or as a team member, and manage projects and time efficiently;
- Should possess a professional manner and judgment to enable a good working relationship with clients and co-workers;
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
If you’re interested in becoming a part of the PJB Law team, please email a copy of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.